Aspic™ is a fast and accurate simulator for the analysis, the modeling and the design of photonics integrated circuits.
In Aspic™, circuits are built as a collection of building blocks that do not require the description at physical level. Its model-based approach allows a high abstraction level, focusing on circuit functionality and performance.
Arbitrary large circuits are conceived, designed, analyzed and translated in mask layouts with few clicks.
What Aspic™ can do:
- calculate the spectral behavior of simple devices and complete circuits
- analyze arbitrarily large optical circuits including planar and hybrid building blocks
- synthesize complex circuits
- perform virtual experiments and “what if” analysis
- export circuits for mask layout generation
- compare measurements and simulations for parameter extraction
- study the impact of technological tolerances and much more …